American Dojo Waukesha, Hartland Martial Arts Classes for Kids, Adults
Family Martial Arts Academy in Waukesha and Hartland Wisconsin
American Dojo offers family-friendly Martial Arts training in Waukesha and Hartland. Our Milwaukee area martial arts training studio has been serving the Waukesha, Brookfield, Pewaukee, New Berlin and greater Milwaukee area for 19 Years. We are now training martial artists in the Lake Country areas of Hartland, Oconomowoc, Delafield, Wales and Sussex as well from our Hartland martial arts studio.
Our stated mission:
To empower students and their families through Martial Arts by:
- Building confidence and self-esteem through goal setting and achievement
- Strengthening the mind and body through focused and disciplined training
- Enhancing community through acts of generosity and compassion
- Inspiring creative leadership and service that empowers others
"American Dojo is building leaders... One Black Belt at a time!"
Serving Waukesha County with 2 locations!
Visit us at our Lake Country martial arts studio
in Hartland @ 725 Industrial Ct.
or at our Waukesha/Brookfield martial arts studio
American Dojo Milwaukee Martial Art Styles
At American Dojo, we teach both hard and soft style martial arts. Master Konley believes this is important in training as a well-rounded martial arts practitioner. Below is a list of the martial arts styles taught at American Dojo Family Martial Arts Academy.
Waukesha Martial Arts Lessons Dedicated to Helping the Individual
We help students gain:
Waukesha Martial Arts Classes for the Individual, Family, and the Community
Did you know?
- We offer classes the whole family can participate in together?
- We are the only martial arts academy in the metro-Milwaukee area to offer a program specifically for homeschool students ?
- We are a family owned & operated academy. Most new students come to us by word of mouth referrals!
- Master Konley has been recognized in the International Martial Arts Hall of Fame as "Instructor of the Year".
- Tae Kwon Do is a Korean martial art known for its fast & powerful kicks and dynamic sparring (as featured in the Olympics). It is the most widely practiced style of martial arts in the world.
- Hapkido is a Korean martial art which incorporates beautiful & complex patterns (forms) as well as practical & effective self- defense techniques.
Waukesha Martial Arts Lessons for the Whole Family
American Dojo is unique among Milwaukee martial arts studios in our depth and breadth of family oriented martial arts programs. The confidence and leadership skills your child will develop during their martial arts training at American Dojo will benefit them for life. For adults, our martial arts programs are a fun way to stay fit and develop confidence in your ability to defend yourself, should the need ever arise. Whether your primary interest is learning some tae kwon do and improving your fitness level, or intense jiu-jitsu lessons and competitive MMA training, American Dojo of Waukesha has a martial arts program for you. Call American Dojo today for a free lesson, and to see why we are the best choice for martial arts classes in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Brookfield, Pewaukee, Hartland, Delafield, Oconomowoc, Wales, Ixonia, Lake Country, and all of Southeastern Wisconsin.